Traffic Patterns® Wallcovering
Whether your environment calls for high-traffic protection or high-fashion appeal, Traffic Patterns® has your walls covered. Combining the beauty of designer wallcoverings with the durability of wall protection, Traffic Series wallcoverings bring elegance to your interior while protecting the walls.
- Designer Wallcoverings
- 4' x 8' Sheets
- Protective Film
- Easy Maintenance
Traffic Patterns® decorative wallcovering is "the answer." Providing durable wall protection with aesthetic appeal, Traffic Patterns delivers the attractiveness and variety of Wallcoverings.
- Decorative design flexibility of KOROSEAL®, Vicrtex®, and KOROSEAL® Studios wallcovering patterns and colors— 1,000s of choices!
- Creates abrasion-resistant barrier
- Cleanability and impact-resistant wallcovering reduces maintenance costs
- Meets Class A fire code requirements
- Meets national building code standards
- Low-Emitting: Meets California Indoor Air Quality Specifications 01350 and contributes to a building achieving LEED® Environmental Quality Credit 4.2
- KOROSEAL®, Vicrtex®, or KOROSEAL® Studios wallcovering laminated on an impact-resistant extruded base and capped with protective film
- Decorative, semi-rigid .030" thick protective wallcovering (custom sizes available up to .060" thickness, call for details)
- Manufactured from woven (osnaburg), fabric-backed and non-woven 21 oz. or 28 oz. wallcovering
- Available in 48" x 96" sheets
- Traffic Patterns is an unparalleled product
- Combines the durability of interior wall protection with the aesthetic appeal of wallcovering
- Ideal for nursing homes, healthcare facilities, corporate settings, assisted living communities, hospitality settings, and educational facilities
- Best suited for light- to medium-abrasive areas subject to soiling and scuffing
- Easy to clean and maintain
Traffic Patterns is backed by a limited five-year warranty. It is chemical and stain resistant to prevent discoloration and surface damage. Traffic Patterns is Class A fire rated and meets national building code standards.